Whether buying or selling a home, having a professional home inspection performed by a professionally trained, certified home inspector will give peace of mind and assist in a fair and smooth transaction. Through my home inspection checklist, these important questions will be answered by Burnett Home Inspections before entering into the final transaction:
1) Is the home safe to live in?
2) Is everything operational at the time of the inspection?
3) Is the home structurally and mechanically functional?
4) Are there deficiencies or signs of potential failure?
5) Are components installed in a professional manner?
6) Should small things be repaired or replaced now to prevent large expenses in the future?
My professional home inspection will provide comprehensive visual evaluations of the interior and exterior that affect safety, condition and value of the home. Don't settle for less - get a licensed home inspector for the job; my home inspection services will provide you peace of mind. A detailed, understandable report with pictures will be delivered by e-mail within 24-36 hours of the inspection that can be used to make important decisions now and down the road. In addition a 65 page home maintenance manual loaded with useful home information will accompany each report, a 3 page home maintenance checklist is included inside.
For more information on what is inspected or what a typical home maintenance checklist includes, click here.